If you’re a senior designer looking to progress, please read on.
Green Hat is a leading B2B consulting agency that specialises in full service creative, brand, digital and content marketing. We develop strategy, activate, operate and optimise customer lifecycle programs for our clients.
We work with blue-chip brands in a vibrant agency culture. We are expanding our team to provide specialist services for clients across Australia and Asia.
We are seeking a collaborative, motivated and inspiring Art Director who enjoys a challenge of discovering what captivates and engages a B2B audience. Reporting to the Creative Director, you are confident to translate creative, marketing and brand strategies into innovative and engaging campaigns.
Working from our flexible Melbourne based office, You’re a visual creative wizard on the tools with a strong appreciation for design craft. You can inspire a talented team with your initiative across a variety of projects related to brand identity and creative campaigns.
To be successful in this role, you should demonstrate a high level of experience with InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop, wire-framing tools, and motion design software. Your portfolio should demonstrate ability across a range of media, including identity, print and motion graphic design.
Art Director Responsibilities:
- Generate clear ideas and concepts
- Produce storyboards to visualise ideas
- Understand B2B marketing initiatives, strategic positioning and target audience
- Cooperate with the content and creative team across multiple types of media
- Take work from concept to final execution within budget and deadlines
- Delegate responsibilities to other designers and provide directions
- Present completed ideas and rationale to clients/team members and clients
- Stay on top of all trends and maintain best standard practices
Art Director Requirements
- Hands on experience with band identity design, typography, colour, web layout design, print production, dynamic and interactive media, image selection and art direction
- Proficient use of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Incorporate feedback and take/give direction well
- Willingness and enthusiasm to share knowledge
- Team player with strong communication and presentation skills
- Relevant education or training
This is a full time paid position. Please ensure that you submit your CV and online portfolio along with your application and clarify your availability in your application.
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Only Australian residents need apply*